- 250g uncooked fettuccini, cooked to al dente
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cups Arla UHT Full Cream Milk
- 50g Arla Natural Mozzarella Chunk, cut into small pieces or grated
- 50g Arla Natural Gouda Chunk, cut into small pieces or grated
- 50g Arla Natural Emmental Chunk, cut into small pieces or grated
- 25g Arla Apetina White Cheese (Feta) in Plastic Packs, drained + 25g
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil.
- Add the minced garlic and cook until softened but not browned.
- Add in the Arla UHT Full Cream Milk and heat until simmering.
- Add in the combination of Arla cheeses and stir until fully combine and melted.
- Season with salt and plenty of black pepper.
- Once sauce is bubbling, toss in the cooked fettuccini and cook until the sauce coats the pasta.
- Transfer to plate and sprinkle over remaining Arla Apetina White Cheese (Feta) and parsley.
- Serve immediately.