- 1/2 bottle Spanish sardines, drained
- 2 tbsp Oil from the bottle or Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Arla Unsalted Butter or ArlaPro Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter
- 1/2 pc Onions
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 pc Red pepper
- 1 pcs Sili pansigang
- 1 can Diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Seafood broth ( 1 shrimp cube + water )
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Calamansi
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Arla Whipping Cream, 36% or Arla Pro High Stability Whipping Cream, 35%
- 200 grams Linguine, uncooked weight ( cook for 9 minutes )
- 100 grams Arla Havarti Chunk
- Sauté the garlic and onions in oil and Arla Butter.
- Add the sili, red pepper and the Spanish sardines.
- Pour the diced tomato , seafood broth, calamansi and sugar into the sardines.
- Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the Arla Whipping Cream .
- Place grated Arla Havarti in a dry non-stick pan. Cook until crisp and brown.
- Toss the Linguine into the Sauce and top with the chips.