What will I get?
- Permanent Positions
- Weekly pay
- Competitive rates
- AM & PM shifts available
- 5 days over 7
- Company uniform
- 28 days annual leave
- Company pension
- Guaranteed 50 hours per week!
What do I need?
- 6 months’ driving experience
- Class 2 Licence
- Valid CPC
- Understanding of health and safety
- Knowledge of the Highway Code
- Knowledge of supply chain processes
What will the role look like?
- Based from the transport office in Hatfield
- Fresh milk deliveries in cages
- Multi drop to Arla customers
Please click apply or if you require anymore information, please contact us on;
Sian Jackson on 07866162559 or Sian.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply via this LINK.
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for, and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
There are 4,000 UK employees, and 19,000 global employees at the heart of Arla. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.