At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make special moments worth savouring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Buko®, Kærgarden®, Arla Skyr ® and Castello® we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives to increase productivity according to full potential on site – take cost out
- Anchor an excelling methodology to further build momentum during rollout both on site and for other sites
- Install a line centric organization to embed a mindset & behavior based on continuous operational excellence
- Identify productivity growth pockets within addressable conversion cost and beyond
- Conduct deep dive analysis where necessary
- Prioritize productivity initiatives
- Lead work stream to a joint and aligned productivity excellence effort
- Build implementation plans and phased cost-out targets
- Teach continuous improvement methodologies to site
- Support entities to step up on implementation through organizational changes
- Education at Master’s level within engineering, economics or supply chain
- 3+ years of experience in a production company or from a consultancy firm
- Proven track record work stream lead and project management ability
- Deep knowledge of shop floor improvement initiatives with at least one specialty areas
- Know-how of rapid plant optimization methodology, incl. agile project management
- Ability to challenge stakeholder in work streams
- Core consultant skillset, such as workshop facilitation, people management, PowerPoint etc.
- Analytical skillset such as advanced Excel
Application and contact
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Elena Sampalitoti, Consultant Talent Acquisition, under +49- 211-472 31 412.
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Arla Foods Deutschland has chosen carefully selected external vendors (“Headhunter”) to work on specific roles and we hold long-term working relationship with them. Arla Foods Deutschland is not seeking any new partners until further notice. Therefore, we are asking you to refrain from any contact requests by phone, e-mail or in any other way towards any Arla Foods representatives. Please note that all candidate resumes that are send to us without a written and signed search assignment will be deemed made available free of costs.
Please apply via this link