Are you a strong technical specialist that can create and implement an integrated data strategy?
We’re looking to recruit a Data Manager to join our Category and Shopper Investment team at our UK head office in Leeds. In this role you will play a key role in helping to maximise ROI and insight from bought and internal data through vendor collaboration, quality assurance and continuous improvement of capabilities and end user solutions.
- Data Management, Analysis and Modelling
- Owner of Apollo UK (Power BI) - approval and prioritisation of change requests
- Liaison with external IT agencies and data providers to ensure delivery to Arla requirements
- Managing the backlog of new reporting and insight functionality and data sources
- Defining and delivering the roadmap for machine learning and commercial scenario planning
- Full ownership for the creation and implementation of an integrated data strategy
- Creation, delivery and continuous improvement of training materials
- Accuracy of AI
The successful candidate will typically hold a degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or a related discipline and will have a background in Business intelligence. You will have experience of supporting decision making through integration, analysis and presentation of data including predictive views. A strong technical specialist you will be experienced in R, Python Spark/Hadoop or similar as well as SQL and NoSQL Database management. You will be able to develop and publish user friendly PBI reports from scratch and will have exceptionally strong algebra and analytical skills. You will also be capable of implementing test automation and will have recent knowledge and hands on experience of a range of AI methods. In addition you will also have strong communication skills that help you to convey complicated insights and make recommendations. Ideally you will also have experience of working in retail or FMCG and will understand market data metrics and promo KPIs and their application.
Please apply via LINK
The closing date for this role is 6th March.