Arla Foods currently have an opportunity for Driver Trainer at our Westbury Inbound Depot, working as part of our Milk Collection logistics team. You will Responsible for delivering training to all staff for the Safe collection of Milk from Farms and to ensure drivers are trained to the required level. Manage the Legal Compliances of Drivers to meet the business needs.
A motivated individual Responsible for delivering training to all staff for the Safe collection of Milk from Farms and to ensure drivers are trained to the required level. Manage the Legal Compliances of Drivers to meet the business needs. Who knows about supply chain processes and sticking to health and safety rules. What’s more, you’re as serious about quality as we are - and ready to work hard to achieve it. If this sounds like you, you could be just what we are looking for to help drive and deliver our ambitious growth agenda.
- Training and assessing experience preferably within a logistics environment.
- An LGV training or assessment qualification or working towards is preferable
- At least 3 years LGV C+E (Class 1) driving Licence experience.
- Computer literate in Office 365, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Good Interpersonal skills, confident, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Experience working with online systems i.e. FTA and vehicle tracking systems.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to develop internal and external relationships
- Able to work flexible hours to meet the business needs across 24/7.
Create the Future
You’ll promote our culture and values every day and be willing to participate in training and business development activities. As a forward thinker, you will be confident to challenge the status quo, improve our ways of working and be willing to go the extra mile for our customers and colleagues alike.
Grow with Arla
We’re committed to professional development, training and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Online as soon as possible please. We are looking to recruit a few roles so applications will be dealt with as soon as they are received. We offer competitive rates of pay and holidays together with pension. We look forward to hearing from you.