Would you like to work for;
The UK’s largest dairy?
A company that will help you to elevate your career as an engineer, giving you a breadth of experience across mechanical, electrical and automation?
A company that invests in state of the art machinery so that our engineers can do their job to the highest possible standard and continue to learn?
A farmer owned co-operative, that puts ethics and sustainability at the heart of everything they do?
What will I get?
- Competitive salary
- 26 days annual leave (or equivalent depending on your shift pattern)
- Pension scheme- contribution matched up to 6%
- Flexible Benefits- buy and sell annual leave, Reward Gateway Scheme- discounts with various retailers, cycle scheme with NI savings and tech scheme with NI savings
What will the role look like?
- You and your colleagues will take a proactive approach towards the maintenance, repair and improvement of our equipment, completing all predictive, preventative and corrective maintenance
- You will help to develop world- class engineering procedures, with an ongoing focus on continuous improvement, leading and facilitating this through a number of LEAN manufacturing areas.
- You will initiate root cause analysis investigations, implementing corrective actions and improvement plans
- You will have the opportunity to work on continuous improvement projects, using a combination of tools and techniques such as TPM, RCM, FMEA, 5’s and Kaizen events in order to achieve world class standards.
What do I need?
- Strong experience as a multi- skilled engineer (shift engineer/ maintenance engineer/ engineering technician)
- Experience in mechanical and electrical engineering
- HND or apprentice trained
- Ideally you will have experience with advanced pneumatics, fast- moving machinery, pumps, hydraulics, valves, pressure vessels and water purification.
Please apply below or contact:
Daisy Smith on 07817949277 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply via this link.
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for, and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
There are 4,000 UK employees, and 19,000 global employees at the heart of Arla. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.