At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. In the Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world class HR insights as well as accounting, finance, procurement, tax and master data.
An opportunity has arisen to join the HR SSC Gdansk team working directly with the People Insights team located in both Gdansk and HQ Viby. We are looking for a new colleague to empower a strong data quality culture across Arla. You will be working in a team with highly ambitious colleagues who are dedicated to enable a data driven performance culture that will support Arla to achieve superior employee experience.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
As a HR Data Quality Professional, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with HR, IT, financial and procurement operations.
Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
You will be part of Global HR Service Delivery Team, responsible for enhancing and maintaining the Global Quality Framework for HR operations. You will be driving the MDM process excellence culture across Arla via by building strong data quality dashboards, analysing data and investigating root causes to data errors and implementation of corrective actions. In your daily job you will interact with stakeholders across Global HR ensuring that the Global Quality Framework is embedded in their work. Furthermore you will identify areas for improvements, automation and enhanced controls
Specifically, you will:
- Develop and implement tools to drive data quality and efficiency of HR processes together with HR Process Owners
- Design and implement suitable management quality reports and proactively identify improvement actions
- Monitor and analyse quality performance metrics (SLAs, KPI’s) including complaints identification
- Conduct root cause analysis of data and implement corrective solutions
- Implement data quality and control measures into the HR Masterdata value chain
- Drive MDM processes excellence among our stakeholders
- Present quality dashboards and recommendation to different stakeholder groups
- Drive Lean initiatives
Who are you?
You have experience and knowledge of data quality processes, preferably in HR or global Masterdata area. You are highly experienced in organizing complex data and ensure an efficient and stable reporting structure.
Communication and stakeholder management comes natural to you and at the same time, you must have a strong execution mindset and good at working in a fastmoving environment.
- Experience with working with data quality processes and tools
- Strong process management skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Skills within Power BI
- Deep understanding of numbers, strong analytical skills and the ability to process large data sets
- Strong stakeholder management and governance skills
Furthermore, you have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Positive can do attitude
- Planning, organizing execution and follow up
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build strong relationships and good collaboration with multiple stakeholders both within and across functions
- Collaborative mindset
What do we offer?
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Relocation package
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Fruit Wednesdays
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Events, integration, like Summer or Xmas Party, Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
We are a farmer-owned Scandinavian company that values trust, collaboration and initiative. You will therefore have the opportunity to share your own ideas and try new things on your own, and of course you will have plenty of development opportunities.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via this [link].
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we develop insights as well as attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world. Furthermore, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.