Are you an experienced manager with a technical background with a strong safety and quality mindset? Would you like to front our maintenance department in Nijkerk with 40 engaged and highly professional technicians? Are you able to reshape the technical department to a more proactive and effective organization? Come join us as our new
Maintenance Manager, Nijkerk
In this high-impact role you’ll be responsible for our maintenance department. You’ll be managing 4 teamleads directly, helping them to effectively manage their teams. Your main challenge is to implement our new Arla maintenance philosophy - total productive maintenance, TPN, which is a transformation in the way we work. We do that by working side by side with Line Centric Organization teams to create a paradigm shift from reactive to preventive maintenance - improving line reliability and in turn improving our Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE). A key theme to this transformation will be investing on capability building of our workforce, which in a long run create sustainability through reduced outsourcing of maintenance and ensuring our lines deliver full value to our customers. As all successful transformation require, it will be a joint effort across the organization, which you’ll lead from a maintenance perspective .
Preventive maintenance and foresight management
In the position you will have the responsibility for:
- Driving change, TPN project;
- People development;
- Maintaining the process- & packaging departments as well as the distribution center;
- Maintaining utility installations as well as buildings and surroundings;
- Maintenance budget;
- The development of the site and organization together with the rest of the management team of the site.
You can expect a very exiting job with a number of different task as well as projects and a great opportunity for personal development.
You are result driven and are having an engaging and motivational approach to your surroundings and are used to corporate with internal- as well as external stakeholders and build connections across the organization. It is natural for you to take lead and have experience in driving change management. Beside your technical skills you have strong analytical skills and are able to handle a high level of complexity.
- You have strong people skills
- You have a proven track record in change management
- You have a bachelor’s degree and highly technical background;
- Several years of experience from a similar position;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Experience from dairy or food industry, preferably in high preventive maintenance driven environment, will be an advantage.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity please apply as soon as possible, but no later than March 15. If you have any questions, please reach out to Dirkjan Boels, +316 50506603.
Please apply via this link