Can you help us create value with Ariba sourcing tools, conducting global e-auctions, analyses and tender support across our global Procurement organization? Will you be able to provide our Procurement Category teams with strategic support and advice? If so, you should apply for this Maternity position as Category Analyst, based from our headquarters in Aarhus. Arla’s Procurement function are spread across Denmark, Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, UK, Poland and Hong Kong. On behalf of our global organisation we manage procurement activities of an annual spend of ~3.5 billion EUR.
“As a member of the Procurement analyst team, you ensure our purchasers perform the best way possible. You analyse and implement best practices and are accountable for providing all necessary facts, analysis and business cases. In this way, you draw attention to the actual situation and contribute to shaping an efficient procurement organisation.” says Procurement Manager, Aske Lorenzen.
Category Analyst in Procurement
As Category Analyst you will be part of an exciting transformation journey. In this role another key purpose is to create clarity and consistency between the procurement organisation and the line of business. You will enjoy close cooperation with colleagues in our procurement team but also with the wider Supply Chain Finance and Supply Chain teams with projects, analysis, performance management, reporting, best practice and other relevant tasks.
Facilitate first-class sourcing and e-auctions in a world-class tool
You will step into the department Procurement Performance with skilled colleagues who are dedicated to ensuring that Arla has the foundation to conduct professional source-to-pay processes across the global organization. You will, as part of a team, take on a role, supporting, influencing way of working and developing tools for our category managers.
Your tasks will include:
- Supporting and influencing purchasers on their strategically important projects by ensuring that they are well prepared to use our world class IT tools
- Supporting your colleagues by setting up tenders, conducting complex analyses of incoming quotes, and deep dive analysis for selected categories in Arla
- Driving improvement of features in our tool box
- Support on implementing these digital tools in your colleagues mindset
Digital expert with process and analytical skills
Ideally, you have experience from a strategic procurement department, and your interest lies in the process, tools and analyzing. You are service-minded, have a very curious digital mindset, and you are a fast learner. In addition you are motivated by working in a team and at the same time you are also able to set an agenda and influence others. With your drive and pragmatic nature, you reach out and take charge when the situation demands it. Moreover, you:
- Hold/or about to hold a master’s degree in business administration, economics, finance, logistics or similar
- Have strong analytical skills and are great at crunching numbers
- Have knowledge around VBA/advanced excel, Ariba, Power BI, SAP and or Sievo is an advantage
- Have good communication skills and master the English language
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until right candidate is found. For additional information, please call Procurement Manager Aske Lorenzen at +45 8938 1584.
Please apply via this link