We are now looking for a sharp Project Manager to join our four person Reduced Complexity team. This is a high-profile opportunity for you to make a visible and significant transformational impact on Arla’s future. Based in Viby – Aarhus the Project Manager role is expected to take lead on driving thorough analysis of our product portfolio - identifying opportunities for the creation of a larger and more profitable cross-market product portfolio, with improved speed to market to better serve our customers and consumers. The Project Manager is also expected to be the key point of contact to the local market organisation – challenging status quo on our brand and product portfolio and managing a key stakeholder to ensure successful implementation of Reduced Complexity initiatives.
Deliver insights and new solutions
Your specific role will be to conduct a range of market and portfolio analysis, across Arla’s global assortment, in order to deliver a range of solutions and outcomes that are either in line with the project deliverables or bring a refreshing new take on portfolio analysis. You will conduct thorough and methodical analysis of Arla SKUs, in order to build a profitable product and brand portfolio balancing the right level of complexity with the opportunities to continue to grow the dairy category.
You will work across multiple markets, and with cross-functional teams, to value the ‘size of the prize’ that harmonisation within each category would deliver, without adversely impacting the value of the total portfolio.
You will use this analysis, outline product positioning similarities and differences, and identify potential for harmonisation and cost saving. This will lead to a solution that you present to the Steering Committee for a final decision. The role will give you high level exposure to key senior stakeholders in Supply Chain, Commercial, Marketing, Product Management and Product Development.
Finally, Trough communicating the progress and deliverables of reduced Complexity internally in Arla you will be instrumental in driving the significant transformational impact that the workstream is expected to leave on the organisation.
Integrity, drive and great communication skills
You have a master degree and experience of working independently in an international, complex organisation. You have experience working in a highly analytical role that requires attention to detail and significant analytical skills and ability to handle and dissect complex data. Having experience from working in a local market organisation is advantageous to drive commitment and engagement. You have the ambition and drive to deliver strong transformational impact via the reduction of complexity throughout all Arla’s categories and you can travel to different markets as required. Further, we expect:
- Ambition and integrity to deliver the right business solution and outcome for Arla on the short and long term
- A desire to simplify and streamline complexity, and to have ownership of both complex analytical elements as well as being the primary point of contact for interaction with local markets
- Great at translating analysis into a wider compelling story, and able to share this effectively via PowerPoint to a variety of stakeholders
- Curiosity and self-motivation
- A team player who can help and support colleagues in a tight knit group
- Ability to successfully engage with a wide variety of stakeholders ranging from NPD, Product Management, Supply Chain to finance and local marketing colleagues
- An Excel superstar capable of taking our analytical level to a new altitude
- Good communication skills, and the ability to work across a variety of functional teams, and a variety of markets
- In addition to English, knowledge of other European languages is an advantage (in particular, Scandinavian languages, Finnish, German, or Dutch.
Application and contact
We are looking for a colleague to start 1st May 2020, and we will be reviewing incoming applications on an ongoing basis. For additional information, please contact Director, Reduced Complexity Lead, Christian Borregaard +45 9131 1069.
Please apply via link