Ingredients (4 servings):
- 150 g (1 pack) Arla Natural Cream Cheese
- 20 g butter
- 8 chicken breast fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 8 slices whole grain sandwich bread
- 4 trays iceberg lettuce finely shredded
- 50 g onion cut into thin rings
- 8 pickles cut into slices
Preparation (30 minutes):
Put the butter in a frying pan until it turns brown. Sprinkle chicken fillets with paprika, salt and pepper. Roast chicken meat over a moderate heat for about 5 min. Remove the chicken breast fillets from the pan and let them cool. Cut each fillet in 3-4 cuts.
Toast bread slices and butter them with cream cheese.
Put the 2 slices together with lettuce, onion, chicken and pickles.
Wrap in film and place in the refrigerator until serving.
Use these yummy sandwiches for a family lunch or put them in your lunchbox.
For a lighter version of the recipe, use Arla Natural Light Fresh Cheese.