- 110 grams ARLA Unsalted Butter
- 110 grams Sugar, caster
- 3 pieces Egg Whites
- 120 grams Cake Flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F for at least 15 minutes.
- Cream ARLA Unsalted Butter and caster sugar for 5 minutes.
- Beat egg whites to stiff.
- Mix your creamed butter and sugar with egg whites.
- Sift cake flour over your mixed ingredients.
- Fold your mixture gently until it forms a paste.
- Put your mixture into a piping bag with a plain tip.
- Pipe your mixture into your tray with a siliconized baking paper on top of the tray.
- Bake for 13 minutes at 350°F.