- 100 grams Sugar
- 20 milliliters Water
- 50 grams Glucose
- 20 grams ARLA PRO Sweet Cream Unsalted Butter
- 3 grams Baking Soda
- 50 grams Peanuts, toasted
- In a pot, caramelize your sugar, water, and glucose.
- Let it sit until it turns into golden colour.
- Turn off your flame and add your ARLA PRO Sweet Cream Butter Unsalted.
- Stir to mix and add your baking soda.
- Then add your roasted peanuts and mix well.
- Transfer right away on a siliconized parchment paper and roll in between two sheets.
- Let it cool down before breaking into smaller pieces or consuming.