Mentaiko ( Fish Roe ) Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Arla Unsalted Butter
- 250g ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1/3 cup tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 cup Arla UHT Full Cream Milk
- 1/2 cup water
- ½ tbsp. burger seasoning
- 200g Arla Natural Cheddar Chunk, grated
- 2 cups Arla Tex-Mex Shredded
- 2 cups Puck Bechamel
- 250g lasagna sheets, cooked and drained
- 2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- For the meat sauce, heat Arla Unsalted Butter in a pot over medium heat.
- Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook beef until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and toast until beginning to bubble, about 2 minutes.
- Add tomato ketchup, mustard, Arla UHT Full Cream Milk, water and burger seasoning and stir until well combined.
- Cook sauce until thickened and beef is tender, about 15 -20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside
- In a bowl, mix together Arla Natural Cheddar Chunk and Arla Tex-Mex Shredded.
- To assemble, layer 1/4th of the meat mixture, 1/4 of noodles, 1/4 of the Puck Bechamel, then 1/4 of the Arla cheese mixture.
- Continue to layer until all ingredients are used.
- Bake the lasagna under a preheated broiler or 400F oven until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.