- 250g uncooked spaghetti, cooked to al dente
- 3 tbsp Arla Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp. gochujang
- 1 cup Puck Tomato Sauce with Cream
- 1/4 cup Arla Whipping Cream
- 100g Arla Natural Mozzarella Chunk, cut into 1/2 inch cubes + 25g grated
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Salt, to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the Arla Unsalted Butter and gochujang.
- Cook until the gochujang is toasted and the butter is fully melted.
- Add Puck Tomato Sauce with Cream and Arla Whipping Cream to the pan.
- Stir all ingredients until well combined.
- Add in cubed Arla Natural Mozzarella Chunk and cook into the sauce until completely melted.
- Add in sesame oil and season with salt to taste.
- Once sauce is simmering, toss in the cooked spaghetti.
- Transfer to plate and sprinkle over grated Arla Natural Mozzarella Chunk.
- Serve immediately.