- 2 cups Water
- 500 grams Pork
- 1/3 cup Soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Red cane vinegar
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Cracked black pepper
- 50 grams Garlic cloves
- 120 grams Onions, quartered
- 2 pc Bay leaf, removed after cooking
- 1 cup Adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup Arla UHT Full Cream Milk
- 50 grams Arla Gouda Chunk
- 150 grams Arla Natural Cream Cheese
- Tomatoes, sliced
- Itlog maalat
- Garlic cloves
- Green onions
- 200 grams Spaghetti, dry weight ( cooked for 8 min. )
- Place all the ingredients of the adobo in a pot, and simmer until meat is soft.
- Separate the meat from the liquid.
- For the meat, separate the meat into smaller strips and sautee until crisp.
- For the sauce, simmer the adobo sauce, add the Arla UHT Full Cream Milk, Gouda and Cream cheese. Adjust to taste.
- When you are ready to serve, toss the pasta in the sauce and top with the adobo flakes, itlog maalat, tomatoes, and garlic